1895 sample placement test in Kansas. It has 5 sections to be graded on Grammar, Math, History, English, and Geography. In 1895, there isn’t a mention of how you prefer to be called, pronoun or gender. Here is the sample test example.
(Time, one hour)
1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal Parts of do, lie, lay and run.
5. Define Case. Illustrate each case.
6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
7-10 Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.
The real crime is not J6, the members that have infiltrated the White House to turn us into a socialist country is the real crime. Especially when you have a President that is the epitome of “you know when a politician is lying because his mouth is moving”. Is Joe Biden.
We are finding out that Uvalde has been shown that it could have been prevented. The gun control bill to make people feel a little better will do nothing to change what happened in Uvalde. You have a police chief of a school that failed to do his job. Past reports on Safe Communities Act.
There is concern that we are making deals with the devil. Biden’s trip in the next few weeks to ask for oil with countries we don’t already trust. Something isn’t right.
BKP and Lori talk about the safe communities act, it is a play on words. No debate.